LNG logistics - Midstream
What is "Virtual Pipeline"?
- Multimodal Transportation of Natural Gas
- Engaged across all segments of the industry, from the supply of gas, to transportation and distribution, right down to the point of direct commercial relationships with end-users
Where can the Virtual Pipeline go?
1. Local Door-to-Door Supply in Canada
- Remote Off-grid (Propane, diesel displacement for off-grid communities' power and heating needs, e.g. Haida Gwaii, Nisgara
2. Intermodal to USA market
3. Intermodal from Canada to SE Asia and China
- fulfilled SE Asia customer’s rationale: Reduce emissions, fuel cost, fuel theft and demand reliable turnkey supply
- fulfilled Chinese customer’s additional rationale: Blue Sky, Clean Water, Pure Land and reliable turnkey supply.
4. Worldwide Intermodal Transportation and Door-to-Door Supply
Our Distribution Hub
1. Vancouver, Canada Hub: Travelled over 4,600,000 miles of multimodal distance without any safety issues; enough to travel circle the earth 185 times
2. Prince Rupert, Canada Hub
3. Qingdao, China Hub
4. Singapore, China Hub